Morinaga Pancake (Hotcake) Mix / ホットケーキミックス
When it comes to pancakes (or hotcakes as the Japanese would call them), our favourite ones are made in Japan. They are always fuwa fuwa (fluffy) and moist!
This pancake mix (U.P. $8.90) is conveniently packed into 4 little bags of flour mix (150G each).
All you need to make fluffy pancakes for 2~3 pax (or just for yourself, we won't tell ^^) is ONE little bag of the flour mix + 1 egg + 100ml of milk (or water). (Note: if you don't wish to use eggs, use 140ml of milk instead)
- PRODUCT OF JAPAN
- Pack contains 4 x 150G bags of flour mix
- Each 150G flour mix makes enough pancakes for 2~3 pax
HOW TO USE:
1. Put eggs and milk in bowl and mix well.
2. Then add 1 pack of flour mix and stir lightly.
3. Heat the frying pan over medium heat, then turn it to small heat.
4. Pour 1/3 of the mixture at one go on to the pan.
5. Heat over small heat for ~3 minutes until bubbles are seen, then flip the pancake over. TIP: if you're using a non-stick pan, try shifting the pancake to see if it moves easily. If it moves easily, it is ready to flip!
6. Serve with butter and honey or maple syrup!
STORAGE: Keep bag away from direct sunlight and heat
Flour, sugar, vegetable oil, wheat starch, salt, maltodextrin, baking powder, emulsifier (soybean origin), Na casein (milk-derived), flavoring, coloring (vitamin B2)
Mix 100 g per
Energy 380 Kcal, protein 7.2 g, fat 4.2 g, carbohydrate 77.9 g, sodium 570 mg