Miyakoichi Hiyashi Chuka Goma (Cold Ramen with Goma soup)
The best pick for hot Summer days!
- 690G, 3 servings with soup
- Easy cooking! Microwave OK!
- Simply boil ramen in boiling water or cook ramen in microwave on medium (500W~600W) for 50s to 1min, rinse in cold water, pour soup over noodles and enjoy~
- Best served with some meat and vegetables.
- Ingredients: Wheat flour, salt, acidulant, sugar, saffron colouring, caramel colouring, soy sauce, vegetable oil, carbonated water, vinegar, sesame oil, hydrolyzed protein, sesame paste, fructose glucose syrup. Allergen: Wheat