Miyakoichi Hiyashi Chuka (Cold Ramen with soup)
The best pick for hot Summer days!
- 690G, 3 servings with soup
- Easy cooking! Microwave OK!
- Simply boil ramen in boiling water or cook ramen in microwave on medium (500W~600W) for 50s to 1min, rinse in cold water, pour soup over noodles and enjoy~
- Best served with some meat and vegetables.
- Ingredients: Wheat flour, vegetable oil, salt, flavoring acid, coloring, fructose sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, bonito extract. Allergens: Wheat