Mirugai Sashimi Slices / 海松貝刺身 スライス (Geoduck Slices)
- 2 or more $14.00 each
Sliced and blast frozen for your convenience! Keep a stash in your freezer and have Sashimi any time, any day.
- Sashimi-grade Mirugai, AKA Pacific Geoduck
- Note: For those who are trying Mirugai sashimi for the first time, please note that it is toothy, firm and crunchy in texture.
- Processed and packed in Japan, raw material from China
- 120G per tray
- Best consumed as sashimi, sushi, chirashi, or even for hotpots!
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Can be kept up to 3 months in the freezer
- Once thawed, please do not refreeze. Keep in a covered container, in the fridge, for 1~2 day max.