Micro Herb (fr. Japan) Crazy Pea / クレイジーピー
Upcoming Air Cargo : Tuesday 03 Mar
Next Air Cargo : Wednesday 04 Mar
Order within 38:30:52 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo.
- Proud produce of Yamanashi prefecture, Japan
- Micro herbs grown from Murakami Farm in Yamanashi Japan.
- These micro herbs come with root so they last a little longer than usual herbs.
- Specially selected from Toyosu Market for ZAIRYO, a ZAIRYO Exclusive
- ~50G per pack
- Storage: Keep chilled.
- Suggested use: In salads, on pastas, or as a topping / for plating.
- Note: Some leaves may fall out within the packet during the transportation from Japan to Singapore. They are still usable and it is by no means a defect.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.