Menuke Kasuzuke (Japanese Sea Perch Marinated in Sake Lees) / 目抜粕漬け
Upcoming Air Cargo : Wednesday 29 Jan
Next Air Cargo : Friday 31 Jan
Order within 17:28:58 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo.
- Specially selected from Toyosu Market for ZAIRYO, a ZAIRYO Exclusive
- Menuke is Japanese Sea Perch, or also known as Akodai.
- 2 pieces of Menuke marinated in Kasu zuke, feeds 2 to 4 pax
- 240G per pack
- Proudly made in Japan
- Keep frozen for up to 18 months, keep chilled for 1 month
- You may freeze it once you've received it as it may come chilled from Toyosu Market.
- NOT FOR RAW CONSUMPTION
- How to prepare: let it thaw either on the counter top for an hour OR thaw slowly in the fridge overnight, preheat toaster / grill, grill for 10 min to 14 min. You may also pan-grill it over the stove.
- Ingredients: Menuke, Kasu, Sugar, Glucose, Salt.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.