Menuke Kasuzuke (Japanese Sea Perch Marinated in Sake Lees) / 目抜粕漬け
- Specially selected from Toyosu Market for ZAIRYO, a ZAIRYO Exclusive
- Menuke is Japanese Sea Perch, or also known as Akodai.
- 2 pieces of Menuke marinated in Kasu zuke, feeds 2 to 4 pax
- 240G per pack
- Proudly made in Japan
- Keep frozen for up to 18 months, keep chilled for 1 month
- You may freeze it once you've received it as it may come chilled from Toyosu Market.
- NOT FOR RAW CONSUMPTION
- How to prepare: let it thaw either on the counter top for an hour OR thaw slowly in the fridge overnight, preheat toaster / grill, grill for 10 min to 14 min. You may also pan-grill it over the stove.
- Ingredients: Menuke, Kasu, Sugar, Glucose, Salt.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.
We are SOLD OUT, enter your email address and we will inform you when the item is back in stock!