Thick Mekajiki (Sashimi-grade) Swordfish Fillet 目梶木
- Sashimi-grade, air-flown from Japan (processed for Japanese market)
- Place of Origin: Korea
- Portioned and vacuum-sealed
- Current batch of Mekajiki - Weight: 300G ~ 380G
- Ready for slicing, just thaw, pat dry with a kitchen napkin and slice!
- Note: There may be blood streaks / specks, which is normal, just wash and pat dry.
- Best consumed in sushi, as sashimi or chirashi
- Other dish ideas: grilled or in a stew
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Note: Sashimi grade fishes has to be flash frozen at -40°C. The process kills parasitic worms that fish are host to but doesn’t break down the flesh, so the meat remains fresh.
- Note: It doesn't come sliced nor diced. Pictures are for illustration purposes only.
We are SOLD OUT, enter your email address and we will inform you when the item is back in stock! Or follow our social media pages to be updated when it is back in stock.