Chicken Roulade with Truffle Mousse
The perfect addition, in time for the festivities -- a Chicken roulade with truffle mousse stuffing! We'd pair this with a cranberry sauce, or Onion sauce.
- Approx. 240G~260G per piece
- Storage: Keep frozen. Do not refreeze once thawed.
- Please consume within 3 days after thawing.
- Product of Singapore
- Allergens: Milk, Egg
- Ingredients: Chicken, Gream Fat, Stabilizer (E407), Egg, Cheese, Truffle Oil, Salt, Flavour
- How to prepare:
1. Heat butter in a pan on medium heat
2. Add thawed Chicken Roulade to pan and brown on all sides
3. Once it is nicely browned, move it to a oven-safe dish and bake at 200°C for 15 minutes.
4. Slice chicken and serve.