Matcha Whisk 80 Hondate / 八十本立抹茶せん
- Specially imported from Takayama, Japan
- Tea Ceremonial Grade
- 11CM tall, 2.7CM wide
- Made with Kanetake Bamboo, handmade
- Apart from Matcha, you may use it to whisk other items that you wish to froth.
- This is a delicate item, please handle with care and do not put it in the dishwasher. Hand wash only. Do not let it sit in water.
- To use: Before first use, let it set in warm water for a few minutes. Dampen it before every use to prevent damaging the strings.
- The tea whisk is meant to be used and as such, is ultimately considered disposable. Even with proper use and storage, the bamboo can crack and the tines will break, at which point it should be replaced.
- What the numbers mean: the numbers refer to the approximate number of tines on each Chasen (Matcha Whisk). The more the whisk, the frothier it can make.
- Storage: Though it comes in a plastic container, we'd recommend to keep the Chasen in a Kusenaoshi to prolong the life of the whisk.