Marumatsu Narabi Bafun Uni / 南千島まる松馬糞うに
Upcoming Air Cargo : Saturday 11 Apr
Next Air Cargo : Saturday 18 Apr
Order within 28:50:02 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo.
- While on our trip to check on the Uni, this was one of the three brands that came highly recommended to us by the Uni specialist we work with! You can only find this on ZAIRYO.
- 250G per pack
- Japanese farmed local Uni from Minami Chishima, grade A
- Note: Unlike Murasaki Uni, the "uglier" or darker Aka/Bafun Uni is, the tastier. The prettier ones are usually from Canada and are processed a lot. We do not carry non-Japanese Uni.
- Why is yours better?
- We have been working with the vendors at Tsukiji & Toyosu Market for over 15 years now. Gaining access to the Uni auction just means that we get first dibs on the best quality Uni for the day at the best price range. Everything else then gets passed on to the Uni vendors at the Toyosu Market and all around the world after the auction.
- What grade is your Uni?
- Grade A. Not all Uni get to be in the Uni auction, only Uni of Grade A gets into the auction.
- Please note that packaging may change without prior notice.
- Note: Image is for illustration purposes only. The size of the lobes are dependent on the catch of the week and cannot be uniform. It varies and may sometimes come bigger (which means lesser pieces in a box), or smaller in size (which means more pieces in a box).
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.
- Disclaimer: There were several occasions that certain Uni companies can't send their Uni to the auction due to a snow storm/ earthquake around the islands and Hokkaido. During this time, our Uni specialists will pick an Uni that's of the same value / same quality / same rating and grade and replace it without any prior notice.