Maguro (Tuna) / 鮪
- 220G~320G per piece
- AAA Sashimi-grade, air-flown
- Raw material: Fresh Tuna from Indonesia, processed in Japan
- Skinless, boneless (but still be careful when handling)
- Red tuna commonly used in sushi, sashimi, Poke Bowls or in chirashi
- It is dark red and located closer to the center of the tuna
- Treated with filtered wood smoke to naturally retain the colour (as carbon dioxide is unnatural and harmful). This does not give the meat added flavour.
- Flash frozen for freshness (Product will reach you frozen, we do not provide slicing services as sliced sashimi should be consumed within 2 hours after slicing and this is easy for you to do it yourself)
- Note: Sashimi grade fishes has to be flash frozen at -40°C. The process kills parasitic worms that fish are host to but doesn’t break down the flesh, so the meat remains fresh.