Kuromutsu Saikyozuke / 黒ムツ西京ずけ
Upcoming Air Cargo : Wednesday 29 Jan
Next Air Cargo : Friday 31 Jan
Order within 17:28:52 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo.
- Specially selected from Toyosu Market for ZAIRYO, a ZAIRYO Exclusive
- Kuromutsu is Bluefish (though it is Black). It is considered the 'Chutoro' (medium fatty) of the Mutsu family. Delicious for cooking!
- ２pieces of Kuromutsu marinated in Saikyo Miso, feeds 2 pax
- Proudly made in Japan
- Keep frozen for up to 18 months, keep chilled for 1 month
- You may freeze it once you've received it as it may come chilled from Toyosu Market.
- NOT FOR RAW CONSUMPTION
- How to prepare: let it thaw either on the counter top for an hour OR thaw slowly in the fridge overnight, preheat toaster / grill, grill for 10 min to 14 min. You may also pan-grill it over the stove.
- Ingredients: Kuromutsu, Miso, Mirin, Salt, Sake Lees, Soy, Koji
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.