Kogiku (Japanese Chrysanthemum) / 小菊
Upcoming Air Cargo : Saturday 30 Jan
Next Air Cargo : Monday 01 Feb
Order within 18:26:39 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo.
- Approximately 20g per Tray
- Fresh Kogiku (Japanese Chrysanthemum) air-flown from Japan
- Perfect for plating and tastes great with sushi/sashimi
- How to use: pluck petals off chrysanthemum into sushi shoyu and wasabi, enjoy with sushi/sashimi
- Could also be used to brew a refreshing pot of tea
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.