Kogiku (Japanese Chrysanthemum) / 小菊
Upcoming Air Cargo : Wednesday 04 Nov
Next Air Cargo : Thursday 05 Nov
Order within 21:04:34 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo.
- Fresh Kogiku (Japanese Chrysanthemum) air-flown from Japan
- Perfect for plating and tastes great with sushi/sashimi
- How to use: pluck petals off chrysanthemum into sushi shoyu and wasabi, enjoy with sushi/sashimi
- Could also be used to brew a refreshing pot of tea
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.