Kinka Saba (Japanese Smoked Chub Mackerel) / 鯖
Upcoming Air Cargo : Tuesday 03 Mar
Next Air Cargo : Wednesday 04 Mar
Order within 60:58:49 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo.
Kinka Saba is one of the best Sabas around Japan and they are only from Miyagi and caught around Kinkasan Island.
- Proud produce of Miyagi prefecture.
- You can eat it on its own, or torch it, or in salads.
- PACKAGING MAY DIFFER.*
- Each piece is 85G.
- You may freeze it as it may come chilled from Toyosu market
- Keep frozen for up to 18 months, keep chilled for 1 month
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.