Kaluga Hybrid Caviar by Caviar Colony
This particular caviar is an approachable start for those new to caviar. Available from only two farms in the world, these plump caviar grains present complex notes of mushroom underpinned by a gentle tang and a subtle bitter finish.
- Available in 10G and 30G tins
- Shelf Life: You can store your unopened tin of Caviar Colony in the fridge, with an optimal temperature of -2 to 3 degrees Celsius. It will last for up to 1 month. (We do not recommend freezing as it will affect the quality and taste of the product.)
- An opened tin is best stored between temperatures of -2 and 3 degrees Celsius and should be consumed within 24 to 48 hours of opening as it is all natural, with no preservatives and no boric acid.
- About the Sturgeon: The Kaluga Hybrid is a cross breed of the female Kaluga and male Amur – typically the Kaluga hybrid is bigger in size. Each sturgeon can contain up to 7-10 KG of caviar.
- About Caviar Colony: Launched in 2019, Caviar Colony is a Singapore-founded caviar brand that specialises in high-quality caviar harvested from different species of farmed sturgeon. With farms in over 20 years’ in operation and as the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) caviar supplier for renowned caviar brands worldwide, Caviar Colony was founded on the belief that quality caviar should be accessible to a wide range of discerning customers.