Kaluga Caviar by Caviar Colony
The world’s most valuable caviar is famed for its exquisite delicacy. Caviar Colony’s Kaluga caviar is an elegant treat – luscious black pearls deliver a nutty, savoury mouthfeel with umami notes of seaweed. With subtle hints of bitterness, the caviar possesses a long, balanced finish.
- Age of harvest: The fish are harvested between the ages of 12 to 18 years (oldest sturgeon in CC)
- Grain size: 3.2mm to 3.8mm
- Available in 10G & 30G tins.
- Shelf Life: You can store your unopened tin of Caviar Colony in the fridge, with an optimal temperature of -2 to 3 degrees Celsius. It will last for up to 1 month. (We do not recommend freezing as it will affect the quality and taste of the product.)
- An opened tin is best stored between temperatures of -2 and 3 degrees Celsius and should be consumed within 24 to 48 hours of opening as it is all natural, with no preservatives and no boric acid.
- About Caviar Colony: Launched in 2019, Caviar Colony is a Singapore-founded caviar brand that specialises in high-quality caviar harvested from different species of farmed sturgeon. With farms in over 20 years’ in operation and as the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) caviar supplier for renowned caviar brands worldwide, Caviar Colony was founded on the belief that quality caviar should be accessible to a wide range of discerning customers.