Kakubin (Suntory Whisky) / 角瓶 (Highball!)
Kakubin is one of the best selling whisky in Japan since its launch in 1937 with the Turtle-shell shaped square bottle as an iconic identity. Every day and in every way, Kakubin breathes culture and flavour into Japanese life.
As Japan's most loved whisky, Kakubin distinguishes itself from other scotches and bourbons through its versatility.
A unique flavour that extends an invitation to a smooth, delicate experience. Everyone drinks Kakubin differently, and no matter how you mix it, Kakubin offers a true balance that continues to delight the senses.
Scroll below for more information.
- 700ML per bottle
- Colour: Pale Gold
- Aroma: Vanilla and butterscotch, with hints of peat and spice
- Palate: Soft on the palate with notes of citrus
- Finish: Smooth and slightly spicy with a pleasant vanilla aftertaste
- Comes in two sizes - 450ML & 700ML
- Drink like how they do in Japan! Haibōru~ ハイボール (Highball)
Kaku highball - Squeeze a wedge of lemon/yuzu/lime/sudachi in a glass packed with ice. Add your Kakubin (the volume is up to you to decide!), fill the rest of your drink with cold soda and stir! KANPAI~