Kabura Komusubi Shirataki / 小結しらたき
- Product of Japan, made from native konjac yam
- Known as a super health food, 'broom of the stomach'
- Shirataki is thin, translucent, gelatinous traditional Japanese noodles made from the konjac yam
- Most Asians cook with Konnyaku to help with weight loss. It is good for normalizing cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure.
- For use in oden, sukiyaki, or stir-fried.
- 160G per pack
We are SOLD OUT, enter your email address and we will inform you when the item is back in stock!