Iwashi Dango / いわし団子
Upcoming Air Cargo : Tuesday 03 Mar
Next Air Cargo : Wednesday 04 Mar
Order within 60:34:01 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo.
- Specially selected from Toyosu Market for ZAIRYO, a ZAIRYO Exclusive
- Air-flown 4 times a week.
- Handmade Iwashi Dango is made of Iwashi, carrots, prawn & fish paste
- Each pack comes with 4 Negi Dango on 2 sticks, approx 200G per pack
- Proudly made in Japan
- Keep frozen for up to 18 months, keep chilled for 1 month
- You may freeze it once you've received it as it may come chilled from Tsukiji Market.
- NOT FOR RAW CONSUMPTION
- How to prepare: let it thaw either on the counter top for an hour OR thaw slowly in the fridge overnight. You may either grill it, fry it, or add it to steamboats or oden.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tues, Wed, Fri & Sat (unless otherwise stated). Please refer to the timer on this page for the earliest airflown date or refer to our air-flown schedule.