Hirayama Narabi Bafun Uni / 平山並び馬糞うに
Upcoming Air Cargo : Saturday 11 Apr
Next Air Cargo : Saturday 18 Apr
Order within 29:15:31 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo.
- 250G per pack
- Direct off the Uni auctions, so you never have to overpay for Uni.
- Hirayama is a old time brand that’s heavily used in mid-high-end restaurants all around Tokyo.
- NOW IN SEASON
- Note: Unlike Murasaki Uni, the "uglier" or darker Aka/Bafun Uni is, the tastier. The prettier ones are usually from Canada and are processed a lot. We do not carry non-Japanese Uni.
- Why is yours better?
We have been working with the vendors at Tsukiji & Toyosu Market for over 15 years now. Gaining access to the Uni auction just means that we get first dibs on the best quality Uni for the day at the best price range. Everything else then gets passed on to the Uni vendors at the Toyosu Market and all around the world after the auction.
- What grade is your Uni?
Grade A. Not all Uni get to be in the Uni auction, only Uni of Grade A gets into the auction.
- Please note that packaging may change based on what's available at the market.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.
- Note: Image is for illustration purposes only. The size of the lobes are dependent on the catch of the week and cannot be uniform. It varies and may sometimes come bigger (which means lesser pieces in a box), or smaller in size (which means more pieces in a box).
- How to store Uni: Keep chilled in the Chiller. NOT Freezer. We do not freeze our Uni. They are delivered fresh chilled.
- We reserve the right to replace the brand of the Uni, based on the same grade & price range, in the event that the brand is not available during the time of purchase at the Uni Auction.