Heart Ikura (Salmon Roe in heart-shaped box) / ハートいくら丼
There are many Ikura in the market with Japanese packaging that may not be from Japan. We carry only Ikura from Hokkaido.
For more dish inspiration, check out the #ZairyoSG hashtag on Instagram!
- *NEW* 250G in heart-shaped box from Hokkaido (limited quantities)
- Good for 2 to 4 pax
- For the normal packaged 100G, 250G and 500G value packs, click here.
- Sashimi-grade, air-flown from Hokkaido, Japan
- Ready stock available for delivery within 24 hours
- Fresh cured salmon roe
- Best consumed in sushi, as sashimi or chirashi
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Perfect on its own or with Yuzuko (yuzu peel powder)
- If kept well after open, it can last 2 to 3 weeks
- Note: Sashimi grade fishes has to be flash frozen at -40°C. The process kills parasitic worms that fish are host to but doesn’t break down the flesh, so the meat remains fresh.
- Allergens: Seafood, Alcohol, Soy, Wheat