Hamaguri Clams / 蛤
Upcoming Air Cargo : Wednesday 28 Sep
Order within 19:08:06 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo on Wednesday 28 Sep
Next Air Cargo : Thursday 29 Sep
- Our current obsession and for good reason - they're so umami, sweet and plump! We could make Hamaguri Osuimono (Hamaguri Clear Soup) everyday *_*
- Air-flown from Japan, 100% grown and caught in Japan
- 500g per pack, approx 12 pieces, feeds 2-4 pax
- Tastes best in soups or grilled. Taste the umami ~
- STORAGE: Keep in chiller only. There is no need to drain the liquid out for storing. Store it as it was delivered in the chiller.
- PREPARATION: Strain water from the bag, and empty clams into a wide bowl filled with room temperature tap water with 1 tablespoon of salt. Cover with a towel and let it sit for 30 min to 1 hour for the clams to spit our impurities. Strain water and rinse under running water, use immediately.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.