Hamada VII Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce / 第七代古法醤油
Zairyo is proud to present Hamada Shoyu - a Shoyu House with a 2-decade long history of naturally brewing soy sauce in Japan. Established in 1818 since the Bunsei era, Hamadaya soy sauces are a class of their own as they are made with the natural mineral-rich groundwaters from Mount Aso.
This soy sauce is smooth and full-bodied, classic japanese soy sauce that's a favourite of connoisseurs. A highly versatile condiment that complements any dish well.
- Proud product of Kumamoto prefecture
- Made and bottled in Kumamoto, Japan
- What it's for: For cooking, for dipping.
- 300ML per bottle
- Keep away from direct heat and sunlight
- Ingredients: Defatted soybeans, wheat, salt, alcohol.
- Allergens: Soybeans, wheat.