Hamada VII Kyushu Soy Sauce (best for Sushi & Sashimi) / 第七代九州醤油
Zairyo is proud to present Hamada Shoyu - a Shoyu House with a 2-decade long history of naturally brewing soy sauce in Japan.
Established in 1818 since the Bunsei era, Hamadaya soy sauces are a class of their own as they are made with the natural mineral-rich groundwaters from Mount Aso.
About the Shoyu: With a distinctive sweetness unique to Kyushu, the Shoyu satisfies with full-bodied flavours so well, no other Shoyu would suffice. Best paired with sashimi / sushi.
- Proud product of Kumamoto prefecture
- Made and bottled in Kumamoto, Japan
- What it's for: For cooking, for dipping.
- 300ML per bottle
- Keep away from direct heat and sunlight
- Ingredients: Defatted soybeans, wheat, sugar, alcohol.
- Allergens: Soybeans, wheat.