[RECOMMENDED] Fresh Oden Set / 新鮮おでんセット
We've already got an Oden set on our site, why would we need another? ...Was what we thought, until we tried it out.
This particular Oden has 80 years of heritage, everything is freshly made and just smells delicious even through the cling wrap.
Our partner from Toyosu Market sent this to us and told us we have to try it out (we did tell him that we love Oden and fresh made Kamaboko).
This best selling Oden is only available from Autumn to Winter in Japan every year.
- Entirely made in Japan.
- Not gluten-free
- 8 different types, 12 pieces in total (Comes complete with Oden Tsuyu soup base)
- Serves 3 to 4 pax
- Freshly made, not frozen.
- Flown in upon order only. We do not hold stock of this item as it is freshly made and has a shelf life of 5 days once it arrives in Singapore.
- Keep chilled. You can freeze it and keep for up to 12 days in the freezer.
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Pour the attached soup into a pot, and then pour 400ml ~ 500ml of water to make a broth.
*Change the amount of water depending on your preference.
- Add the Japanese radish and/or Leek first and let it come to a boil.
- Add everything else into the broth once Daikon is soft. Let the broth boil and lower the heat to simmer.