Ebara Kojizuke Pickling Mix Sachets
Always want to create your own Tsukemono (Japanese pickles) but just too lazy to concoct the pickling marinade? We've got the perfect solution to that!
You can now make your own delicious Japanese pickles in 30 minutes*! Just chop the vegetable of your desire and soak it in the marinade, take a quick cat nap and you're done. ^_^
The combination of Hokkaido's Kombu Dashi and Koji will bring out the Umami in anything you pickle!
Why get this? So you can make small batches of fresh pickles any time you want!
- Instead of a bottle, this Koji Pickling sauce comes in sachets (3 sachets per packet) that are good for 100G of vegetables per sachet
- Here's what you can pickle: Japanese cucumbers, cabbage, daikon, carrots, lotus root, the possibilities are endless.
- Wash, slice 100G of vegetable into desired size, pour 1 sachet of marinade into a bag or jar of chopped up vegetables, tie the bag or seal the container well (please make sure that the marinade covers the vegetable) and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- 150G per packet (50G x 3 sachets)
- Product of Japan
- Allergens: Wheat, Soy
*You may choose to marinate it for longer than 30 minutes so that the pickled vegetable is to your taste.