Kyushu Fresh Fish Box (Air-flown & Sashimi-grade!)
Note: The fishes are more expensive during the period of end May 2019 to end June 2019 due to the weather changes. The fishes are typically heavier during this period.
These value-for-money fish boxes are usually supplied to sushi restaurants for their great variety! Each fish box features the season's finest. You'll only find seasonal fishes in these boxes. Some fishes that was sent to us are Kinmedai, Tai, Saba, Aji, Kamasu, Katsuo, Kawahagi, Suzuki, Ako, Isaki, Renkodai, Hobo etc.
- Direct from Kyushu prefecture
- Our fishes are flown in fresh, never frozen (only when you order it!)
- Fishes are sashimi-grade
- Great as sashimi, sushi or grilled
- 5~7 fishes per box, each fish is approximately 400~600G.*
- Fishes are caught live and processed on the same day.
!!!! We do not do slicing or filleting to preserve the freshness of the fishes. !!!!
** PLEASE READ **
- These are only flown in every TUESDAYS and FRIDAYS only, unless otherwise stated. Please place your order at least 3 working days in advance.
- As only seasonal fishes are included in the box, some fishes may weigh more than the stated weight range. When that happens, the fish vendor may add some fishes that fall below the stated weight range so the average of the box balances out. I.E. If one of the fish is 700G, another fish may be 250~300G. We do not do refunds or exchanges for such cases.
- As the fishes are picked based on the day's catch, we cannot request for any specific fish to be in the box. If there is a specific fish you want, please purchase it separately. There are only fishes in the box - no clams, prawns, crabs, etc.