[ZAIRYO Exclusive] Kamakura Ham / 鎌倉ハム
Genuine high-quality ham from a recipe brought over by a 19th-century Englishman since 1963.
- Why we love it: Unlike most hams here that taste artificial, this is the "least processed" ham. It's tender without losing its bite and is perfect for adding into pastas or cooked as a main.
- Made from quality pork loin
- Ingredients: Pork Rosu, Salt, Sugar, milk, egg white, Amino Acid, Vitamin C, Seasonings (Contains wheat, soy, egg, dairy, pork, beef).
- Keep chilled for up to 5 days upon receipt. Do not freeze.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tues, Wed, Fri & Sat (unless otherwise stated). Please refer to the timer on this page for the earliest airflown date or refer to our air-flown schedule.