Ikura / いくら丼 / (Salmon Roe)
There are many Ikura in the market with Japanese packaging that may not be from Japan. We carry only Ikura from Hokkaido.
- Comes in 100G, 250G, 500G.
- Sashimi-grade, air-flown from Hokkaido, Japan
- Ready stock available for delivery within 24 hours
- Important Note: 500G packs are smaller in roe size compared to the 100G and 250G normal pack.
- Fresh cured salmon roe
- Best consumed in sushi, as sashimi or chirashi
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Perfect on its own or with Yuzuko (yuzu peel powder)
- Please do not refreeze after it is fully thawed. Thawed ikura keeps well for up to 5~7 days.
- please note that packaging is subjected to changes due to supply and demand. All Ikura are QCed by Zairyo and are 100% products of Hokkaido only.