Yamaguchi A4 Aged Wagyu Chuck Roll Yakiniku Slices / 和牛肉焼肉
Full Blood Wagyu from Yamaguchi prefecture that has been aged so you can enjoy the full flavour of Wagyu!
Why age Wagyu? The aging process breaks down the tissue in the meat, which makes it more tender. With moisture drawn out of the meat over time, the meat becomes more flavourful~
店長さん's Note: We opened the package once thawed, added some Yakiniku sauce into the tray covering the meat, left it for approximately 15min to soak the sauce and grilled it. So. Good. We cried.
- Product of Japan, Yamaguchi prefecture
- 100G per tray
- Suitable for BBQ, Yaki Niku don, Grilled
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Due to premium quality of product, to ensure freshness, this product is best consumed within 5 days once opened/thawed.
- Note: There may be uneven colour on the meats but it is normal. It doesn't affect the quality, texture or taste of the meats. It is not a discoloration or oxidation.