Cast Iron Traditional Cast Iron Takoyaki Pan with handle / たこやき鍋
Made with Cast Iron, some natives have said that their pans have outlived their generation! It is also the preferred type of pot as they are a lot healthier than other pots that contain coatings. That's the beauty of cast iron pots and pans!
These come with a wooden handle for easier handling.
- Imported from Japan
- Handmade, so there may be some imperfections. Wabi Sabi!
- INDUCTION OK! GAS STOVE OK! CERAMIC OK!
- Pan 17CM, Handle 15.5CM, Weight 1.5KG
- Suitable for use on electric/induction stoves
- Made with Cast Iron, made to last and are much healthier than all the pans out there as there is no artificial coating.
- Use only wooden cooking utensils with the pan. To ensure the longevity of the pan, do not use metal utensils or wash with metal brushes.
- Ingredients you need for Takoyaki: Takoyaki Flour, Cut Tako, Tenkasu, Ao Nori, Takoyaki Sauce, Hana Katsuobushi, Mayonnaise.
- Cast iron pans may last for a very long time, but it is not without effort. Please read up more on how to season cast iron pans here.
- *Rust on them are common occurrences in humid countries like Singapore. It is not a defect and it isn’t unsafe. Please read up on how to remove the rust and maintain your pot here.