Carrot Ninjin Shirataki (Konjac Noodles)
- Product of Japan, made from native konjac yam (konnyakyu noodles)
- Gluten-free, fat-free, chloesterol-free, MSG-free
- 200G per packet
- Known as a super health food, 'broom of the stomach'
- Shirataki is thin, translucent, gelatinous traditional Japanese noodles made from the konjac yam, which is great for constipation, weight loss, and keeping blood sugar steady
- Most Asians cook with Konnyaku to help with weight loss. It is good for normalizing cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure.
- Preparation Suggestion: Salad, Pasta, Ramen, Yakisoba.
- How to prepare: Remove vegetable shirataki from bag and wash well with water before use.
- How to store: Away from sunlight and heat. Refrigeration is not required but you could do that too.
- Ingredients: konjac flour, rice flour, glutinous millet, barnyard millet, paprika, carrot and calcium.
- The ingredients used are natural (vegetables), so the colours may fade.