Assorted Sashimi Slices Taster Pack (4 Types, 15PC)
Sliced and blast frozen in Japan for your convenience! Keep a stash in your freezer and have Sashimi any time, any day.
4 different types of fishes, 15 pieces of Sashimi: Tai, Mekajiki, Hamachi and Salmon!
- Sashimi-grade, air-flown from Japan
- 15 pieces per tray, approx 10G per piece (150G)
- Best consumed as sashimi, sushi, chirashi or topping on a Mentaiko Pasta!
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Can be kept up to 2 months in the freezer
- Once thawed, please do not refreeze. Keep in a covered container, in the fridge, for 1~2 day max.
- NOTE: Colour of the salmon differs a lot when frozen VS chilled. The colour of the salmon will change once it has been thawed! Please view pictures for reference.
- NOTE: Hamachi is usually paired with grated ginger, or chopped spring onions for those who don't enjoy its strong fish taste. It is fishy to some, but a delicacy to some. It is naturally this way.