Asari Clams / あさり貝
Upcoming Air Cargo : Wednesday 28 Sep
Order within 19:18:11 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo on Wednesday 28 Sep
Next Air Cargo : Thursday 29 Sep
- Air-flown from Japan only, we do not keep stock of them to ensure freshness!
- 500g per portion
- Clam down, we aren't selling 2 different types of clams -- clams on left are Asari clams from Japan, clams on right are local clams found in supermarkets.
- STORAGE: Keep in chiller only. There is no need to drain the liquid out for storing. Store it as it was delivered in the chiller.
- PREPARATION: Strain water from the bag, and empty clams into a wide bowl filled with room temperature tap water with 1 tablespoon of salt. Cover with a towel and let it sit for 30 min to 1 hour for the clams to spit our impurities. Strain water and rinse under running water, use immediately.
- Tastes best grilled or in soups (recipe on Asari soup coming real soon - it is possibly the best version of Asari soup you could try your hands at!)
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.