Ajinomoto Chicken & Vegetable Gyoza
- Imported for restaurant's use, now available to you!
- 30 pieces per pack, 600G
- Cooking methods: Pan fry, deep fry, boil, steam
- Recommended cooking method: pan fry gyoza (with the flatter side on the pan) until slightly brown, then add approximately 4 tbsp of water to the pan and cover the pan with a lid, cook for another 3~4 min until most of the water has evaporated, gently remove gyoza from pan and serve with gyoza dipping sauce.
- Gyoza dipping sauce recipe from Zairyo: 1 Soy sauce : 1 Rice Vinegar : 0.5 sesame oil
- Ingredients: Vegetables (Cabbage, Onion, Carrot, Garlic chives), Wheat flour, Breadcrumbs, Defatted soy flour, Seasoning, Spice.
- Allergy Advice Contains Wheat, Soy.