Shirataki Sesame Salad Noodles (No Cooking Required!)
- Product of Japan, made from native konjac yam (konnyakyu noodles)
- Exclusive to ZAIRYO
- Known as a super health food, 'broom of the stomach'
- Shirataki is thin, translucent, gelatinous traditional Japanese noodles made from the konjac yam, which is great for constipation, weight loss, and keeping blood sugar steady
- Most Asians cook with Konnyaku to help with weight loss. It is good for normalizing cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure.
- 120G Shirataki, 25G sauce
- No Cooking Required
- Serves 1 pax, 75KCal
- Shirataki itself is gluten-free, carb-free, sugar-free. The powder itself contains salt, wheat, soy and dairy. For just the noodles, you may get the Shirataki Noodles here.
- Allergen: Wheat, Egg, Sesame, Soy, Apple
How to prepare:
1. Rinse Shirataki noodles in room temperature water and strain.
2. Place strained noodles in a bowl, add your desired ingredients and salad, then add sauce and serve.
How to store: Away from sunlight and heat. Refrigeration is not required.