Shirataki Tantanmen Noodles (Konjac Noodles)
- Product of Japan, made from native konjac yam (konnyakyu noodles)
- Exclusive to ZAIRYO
- Known as a super health food, 'broom of the stomach'
- Shirataki is thin, translucent, gelatinous traditional Japanese noodles made from the konjac yam, which is great for constipation, weight loss, and keeping blood sugar steady
- Most Asians cook with Konnyaku to help with weight loss. It is good for normalizing cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure.
- 120G Shirataki, 30G sauce* This is meant to be had dry with the sauce. This is not noodles soup.
- No MSG!
- Serves 1 pax, 102KCal
- Shirataki itself is gluten-free, carb-free, sugar-free. The powder itself contains salt, wheat, soy and dairy. For just the noodles, you may get the Shirataki Noodles here.
- Allergens: Wheat, Sesame, Soy, Pork
- Current Batch: Best Before 6 Jan 2023
How to prepare:
1.Boil Shirataki in water for 1~2 minutes, then strain water.
2. Add sauce and serve!
How to store: Away from sunlight and heat. Refrigeration is not required.