Ripe Tomatoes Shirataki Rice Soup
- Product of Japan, made from native konjac yam (konnyakyu noodles)
- Exclusive to ZAIRYO
- Known as a super health food, 'broom of the stomach'
- Made from the konjac yam, which is great for constipation, weight loss, and keeping blood sugar steady
- Please refer to image to view the 'Shirataki Rice'
- Most Asians cook with Konnyaku to help with weight loss. It is good for normalizing cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure.
- Comes with Ripened Tomato flavour soup base
- 45KCal per packet
- 120G of noodles + 25G soup base
How to prepare:
1. Rinse Shirataki noodles in room temperature water and strain.
2. Bring 200ML of water to a boil and add soup base and desired ingredients (such as vegetables or meats), and Shirataki noodles. (Note: We have tried it with 400ML of water and it wasn't diluted at all. You may wish to go with 400ML if you prefer to have more soup.)
3. Once ingredients are cooked, it is ready to serve.
(Optional) You can cook noodles in a microwave too! Rinse shirataki noodles then place it in a deep bowl with 200ML water + soup base. Cook for 30s on 500W. Please be careful when retrieving bowl.
How to store: Away from sunlight and heat. Refrigeration is not required but you could do that too.
NOTE: Not gluten free. For just the Shirataki noodles (gluten-free, carb-free, calorie-free), you may get the Shirataki Noodles here (but please note that the noodle in the link is thinner and rounder than this particular Shirataki noodles).